Monday, April 6, 2009

Who I am?

Who I Am?


We’re all human and imperfect

But to just send me to hell…am I worth it

Baal’s robbing me for my soul

Stealing my innocence, now I’m worthless

But God still grants me mercy

At time I wonder if I’m worth this

Relax and take notes on Bible quotes

That taught me to fear not, but still I fear

And I try to do right, but I got an angel and a demon in my ear

My conscious aint right

Spiritually blind in my mind,

Don’t know what’s dark or what’s light

Living a life I’m loosing

Existing in mass confusion

Made to be a slave to my fears

Written intuitions positioned to be a page full of tears

In a rage with “this world”

Inner rage with myself

Doing work for satan left me paid with no wealth

A world full of perfect imperfections

Trapped in a maze still quoting learned lessons

Cause I was born into sin, shaped in iniquities,

And I’m still being bruised for my transgressions

Too afraid to walk the straight and narrow, so I walked abroad

Employed by my instincts, it’s like doing wrong was my job

And I’m just telling the truth

Because from my pen leaks my confessions

And the pad is my booth

Confidentially subjecting myself to ridicule

But at least I know who I am…
WHO ARE U???

No comments:

Post a Comment